Saturday, October 9, 2010

Camping!

Camping camping camping....<3 I had a blast going camping with Andy and Terica's family this weekend! I always love doing things with them...It's just so fun! The first night was especially freezing but the second night was warm :). We went to Maramec Caverns to go inside the cave, on Thursday. It was so cool! On Friday, we went on a two mile nature hike which felt just like girl's camp. There were some ups and downs on the trip though. One of the downs being that the bathrooms were so stinking far away! Many, many ups: s'mores, campfire food, not having to sleep on the floor of the tent...etc. But I think my favorite part was burning sticks (the tip glows red when you blow on it) and giving it to Terica so she can make a design on a napkin..i mean that was some serious stuff. You gotta concentrate real hard to get it just right and then you gotta run over to Terica without the end falling off (I'm pretty sure Terica's face as she was making the design explains it all...) Spending time with family comes before everything else and as long as we can remember that, we're good to go.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cami, you just make me smile. We are SO lucky to live by you and get the many chances to spend time with you! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam, you are so cute! I was laughing so hard when I read this about Terica, but I need to see some pics of this fun camping! I believe that Terica was serious about drawing, remember mashed potatoes at Christmas? She would draw in those all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete